Online Reviews and Ratings 101: A 5-Step Guide to Improving Your Online Reputation
The balance of power has shifted from brand owners to customers, and what people say about you online can either derail your business or accelerate its success. This is especially true for consumer-focused brands in inudsrties such as retail, hospitality, automotive and healthcare.
This guide will help you understand the role of online reviews in overall brand health, and the tactics to maximise your online reputation.
You'll learn about a proven approach to succesful Online Reputation Management (ORM) that includes the following steps:
- Systematically monitor and respond to reviews
- Increase review volume to limit the impact of negative reviews
- Elevate star ratings and rankings to drive business opportunities and revenue
- Showcase good reviews and ratings on your company website
- Use insights gleaned from reviews to optimise your customer’s experience online and onsite